Buy a New or Used Kia from a Trusted Sandy Springs Area Dealer
Five Reasons to Buy from Ed Voyles Kia
You have numerous options in the car-buying process. There is a slew of different makes, models and even dealers to buy from. Our Kia dealership stands out among the competition. Check out our five reasons below why you should shop with Ed Voyles Kia!
- Exceptional Customer Service: From the moment you walk through our doors, you will be welcomed as if you were one of our own. Our team greets you with a handshake and a smile. They focus on creating a comfortable and seamless car-buying experience that is void of stress.
- The Latest New Kia Models: Our dealership prides itself on having an extensive selection of the most up-to-date Kia models. That means that you will have options in the car-buying process. From advanced technology to smart safety features, you can find what you’re looking for at our Kia dealership.
- A Knowledgeable Staff: The car-buying experience can be confusing. There are multiple different makes, models and trim levels to choose from. It can be helpful to have a staff that understands the ins and outs of our lineup and can answer just about any questions. Our team offers their years of experience and their wealth of knowledge to make the car-buying experience a bit easier.
- Experts Service and OEM Parts Onsite!: Whether you need an oil change or a new cabin air filter, our dealership has got you covered. We house an extensive array of OEM parts that are designed for your specific make and model. We also have an entire staff of automotive experts that can repair your car in no time. Stop by if your check engine light came on or if you need to swap your tires for winter.
- Experienced Finance Team Helps You Save: After you’ve found the car of your dreams, visit our finance center. Our staff can tailor a payment plan for your specific budget to help ensure that you don’t go over your monthly budget. Our team can even point you in the direction of a few specials that can help save some money. And, who doesn’t love saving money?