New Kia Telluride Near Atlanta – Ultimate Family SUV
From bumper to bumper the new Kia Telluride near Atlanta is the ultimate family SUV in many ways. The 2022 Kia Telluride is a well-balanced SUV in the mid-size category. Quality material has been used in the cabin along with user-friendly features. The three rows of seating can easily accommodate the whole family and the vehicle also boasts ample cargo room.
If you are in the market for an SUV or family vehicle that is versatile, Telluride is one of your best options.
The Difference between 2021 and 2022 Kia Telluride
Kia has added dual-zone automatic climate control, highway driving assist, and a 10.25-inch touchscreen to its features. The S trim also offers wireless charging for your device. While it may seem like the 2022 Telluride isn’t much different from the previous year, these and other differences make it an upgraded version from last year.
Features of the New Kia Telluride Atlanta Loves
- Upgraded Interior – No matter the trim, the new Kia Telluride near Atlanta has used high-quality material for the cabin interior. The design is modern and sleek with a classy finish. The easy-to-navigate menus and clear graphics on the 10.25-inch touchscreen make it easy to operate.
The infotainment system is quick and immediately processes commands and the controls for media shortcuts, climate settings, and volume is easy to access. Along with the large touchscreen, there is Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, navigation, satellite radio, Bluetooth, an additional USB port, and available Harman Kardon stereo with 10 speakers and surround sound.
The proximity keyless entry, remote start, and automatic climate control are some of the many additional features available in the new Kia Telluride near Atlanta.
- Plenty Of Cargo Space – For a midsize SUV, the Telluride comes with an exceptional amount of cargo space. 21 cubic feet of space is available in the third-row seats, and folding them would give you 46 cubic feet. If all the rear seats are folded, you easily get 87 cubic feet of space at your disposal.
- Seating Capacity – You can comfortably seat seven to eight people in the 2022 Kia Telluride near Atlanta. The driver’s seat is comfortable for long drives with a commanding view. The second row in the rear is comfortable while the third row easily accommodates tall passengers too. If you can afford to lose a seating space, the captain’s chairs are a much more comfortable option than the bench seats.
Three complete sets of latch connectors are available in the new Kia Telluride as well as a tether anchor in the middle seat of both the rear rows.
- Engine & Gas Mileage – The new Atlanta Kia Telluride comes with a 3.8-liter engine giving you 262-pound feet of torque and 291 horsepower. You get quiet operation and smooth shifts with its eight-speed automatic transmission.
The front-wheel-drive is standard and gives around 26 miles per gallon on the highway and 20 mpg within the city. While the all-wheel-drive offers 24 up to MPG on the highway and 19 MPG inside the city.
- Ride & Handling – Courtesy of the good maneuvering capabilities and the well-balanced steering, driving the 2022 Kia Telluride near Atlanta feels like a small crossover instead of a heavy SUV. For day-to-day driving, it is a very comfortable drive.
While the Telluride might not be a match for other SUVs focused on off-roading, it is definitely capable of light adventure on rough terrain. With a standard skid plate, and 8 inches of ground clearance, weekend adventures have never been easier.
- Towing Capacity- With the proper equipment, the new Kia Telluride near Atlanta can tow up to 5,000 pounds. There is an option of a towing package that provides you with self-leveling rear suspension which greatly improves the quality of the ride while towing.
- Advanced Safety Features- Some of the driver assistance features that are available in the new Kia Telluride:
- Forward collision warning
- Lane departure warning
- Highway driver assist
- Forward Automatic Emergency Braking
- Lane keep assist
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Rearview camera
- Driver attention monitoring
- Stop-and-go adaptive cruise control
- Pedestrian and cyclist detection
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- Rear-seat alert
- Safe exit assist
What Are The Trim Options On The 2022 Kia Telluride Near Atlanta?
There are four trims available in the 2022 Kia Telluride near Atlanta. All the trims offer the standard V6 engine, front-wheel drive, and an eight-speed automatic transmission. There is an option to upgrade to an all-wheel-drive if the driver prefers.
The base model, LX, is a good choice with the large infotainment screen and other driver driver-assist features being standard. The next trim up is the S trim. This trim offers many upgraded features as well as an exclusive grille, chrome dual-tip exhaust. The model right above this is the EX, which has ventilated front seats, leather seats, and a few other features that add to the convenience and comfort of the car. The top-level trim of the 2022 Kia Telluride and Atlanta’s favorite is the SX. The SX is the best of the best with many upgraded features and details.
Pile Into The New Kia Telluride Near Atlanta
As you pile into the new Kia Telluride near Atlanta, it’s easy to see why it is considered the ultimate family SUV. If you’re ready to discover the 2022 Kia Telluride near Atlanta, we welcome you to reach out and schedule a test drive of this ultimate North Georgia family SUV. Value your trade online and estimate payment plans ahead of time with our convenient online features.