Shop Used Trucks for Sale in Smyrna, GA
If you’re in the market for a used truck, swing into Ed Voyles Kia at 2145 Cobb Parkway SE in Smyrna, GA. We’d love to show you our inventory! From cost savings and smart financing to exceptional service and more, there are many benefits to buying your next used truck from our dealership.
13 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Benefits of Buying a Used Truck
A pre-owned truck can be a great investment. Today’s trucks are more reliable than ever before, so you can rest easy knowing your new-to-you-truck has durability on its side. Besides a longer lifespan, used trucks offer additional benefits, including:
- Cost. Not only is the price tag cheaper on a used truck, you can also save money with lower insurance premiums and registration fees.
- Variety. When it comes to used trucks, there are a lot of options out there! The used truck market gives you a lot of variety with regards to size, year, style, color, features, mileage, and more.
- Information. A detailed vehicle history is easy to get, but so is information from truck enthusiasts, brand loyalists, and industry insiders. If you’re interested in a few different makes and models, you can find a lot of research to use in your decision-making process.
Buying a pre-owned truck can be a smart decision, but there are some things you should consider before signing on the dotted line.
What to Look for When Buying a Used Truck
Whether you’ve found a sturdy full-size pickup or a sporty compact truck, there are some things to think about before you buy:
- How it’s been used. A used truck that’s been driven around town is completely different than a used truck that’s been used off-road. A truck that’s been put to work in rigorous conditions and on difficult terrains probably has more wear-and-tear than a truck that’s never ventured off the pavement.
- How much towing and hauling it’s done. A history of extensive towing and hauling can have an impact on the quality and condition of a used truck’s mechanical components.
- How you plan to use it. If the main purpose of getting a truck is to haul your family around, a spacious interior with versatile seating configurations may be your main concern. On the other hand, if you plan to use your truck as a workhorse, its performance and towing capacity might be top of mind.
At Ed Voyles Kia of Smyrna, we can work with your needs and budget to find a used truck that fits your lifestyle.
Why You Should Buy a Used Truck from Ed Voyles Kia of Smyrna
There are many private sellers out there, but buying your next used truck from a reputable dealer like Ed Voyles Kia of Smyrna can save you a lot of time, money, and hassle. That’s because we:
- Inspect every vehicle we market. You don’t have to worry about driving off the lot in an unreliable used truck. Our experts thoroughly inspect every used truck to make sure it meets our high standards.
- Take care of the paperwork for you. In a private transaction, you’re responsible for completing the title, paying the taxes on your purchase, and so much more. When you buy a used truck from us, we’ll take care of it all!
- Offer promotions, specials, and extra options. We can sweeten the pot with incentives and services that private sellers can’t. We value your business and want you to keep coming back for all your automotive needs, so we’ll work with you to make your buying experience affordable, easy, and fun.
- Value your trade. Fill out our online form with a few vehicle details, and we can give you a free estimate. Not only is our trade-in process easy, but letting us deal with your trade-in eliminates the headache of trying to market and sell it yourself.
- Help finance your used truck purchase. Our talented in-house finance team has versatile financing for all types of buyers, an easy-to-use online application, a convenient payment estimator, and more tools to get you an outstanding finance plan.
- Provide lifetime service of your used truck. We won’t forget about you once the sale closes. Our state-of-the-art service center is open six days a week for oil changes, battery inspections, routine maintenance, and much more.
Our reputation matters to us, which is why we work with honesty and integrity through every phase of your vehicle’s life. When you purchase a used truck from Ed Voyles Kia of Smyrna, you can trust that we’ve got your best interest in mind.
Test Drive a Used Truck at Ed Voyles Kia of Smyrna, GA
Contact our friendly team to learn more about our quality used trucks. We proudly serve Smyrna, Marietta, and Cobb County, so stop by and let us get you behind the wheel of your next ride.